Thursday, January 6, 2011

a few things going on here

Hello~
I've been so busy this week & it's not quite Friday yet. Started school on Monday and this go around is going to be a lot harder than cosmetology! I've hardly seen my husband or kids, done any housework or anything for that matter besides homework. I will get into the groove soon. It is only the first week. I need to dust off the cobwebs and get my routine down and things will run smoothly. So far I am enjoying myself. What I'm enjoying most is my new Macbook pro!!! LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

Last weekend I did get into my studio and got a few things made... these are just a couple snapshots I have so far. I will be doing a shop update this weekend! Some of these are a bit dark, I need to get some good daylight photos!



Hope your week is going well,
Ttyl
Sherice

1 comment:

  1. it is soooo pretty! i love it!

    beauty-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete