Thursday, April 2, 2009

snow sucks! Where's spring??

Hey, well it snowed last night about 2-3in.... I just want it to be sunny and warm, is that to much to ask!? We finally got our hot water fixed, we have a gas tank so I guess it was the component that actually lights the pilot light, you hold it down when you want to light the pilot. So we replaced it and it's working better than it ever has. I guess it's been going out for a while.we know this great guy who is self-employed and has fixed our furnace in the past, he charged us under 200.00 such a great guy! I haven't really made anything new in the last week, life has taken over and I haven't been able.. Take care, until nrxt time.....

2 comments:

  1. ACK snow!!!! Don't you just love this time of year? Yesterday was beautiful here...in the 60's. Don't be too jealous though....next Tuesday they want snow here too. :P

    I'm glad you guys have the hot water fixed. It's really great you got a nice deal on the cost too....helps out a lot. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we don't get snow! This past week we've been under a tornado warning almost everyday, with really bad storms. I'll be glad when Summer gets here!
    Glad to hear you got your water heater fixed, no hot water is ANNOYING!

    ReplyDelete