Friday, June 26, 2009

This and That!!!

Hey~

I can't believe it is almost July 4th!! We decided to go to the San Juan Islands for the 4th and surprise our friends.. I hope she hasn't started reading my blog.. I think not!! The San Juan Islands is where I grew up and It's fun to see old friends.. ya know the kind you have known since 4th grade!!! heres a couple pics














This is the Ferry coming in to Friday Harbor, my hometown!!










































Washington's little slice of Heaven!! aahhhh.......


In other news.. C and I are officially Bo dan belts!!! yippeeee.. here are some pics from testing night!! sorry the quality isn't that great, there from my bl.berry, with all it can do you'd think the pics would be better quality....
This is corey doing 1 of his board breaks with a punch.. we had to do 2 board breaks, 1 punch and 1 spinning back kick...















Me breaking with a spinning back kick....














C and I sparring.... Mom puttin the beat down on!!! LOL














C and I doing our poomse, NAILED IT!!!!















Yesterday I finally got into my studio and used my saw for the first time and cut some copper for some etching.... I only broke 3 saw blades.... I will post some pics when I get my pieces finished.. I'm going to try to get them done before we leave on thurs..I think these first ones I make will be for my BFF's daughter.....
Chow for now!!














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the belts! :)
    It's fun to see you doing the stuff.
    Your home town is GORGEOUS! I've been to Washington and it is a stunning place. I would love to go again someday.
    Have fun on your mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete