Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another sunday




Another rainy gloomy sunday...




Glad my kids are going back to school, with the weather so crummy nobody wants to be outside except roxy our 10wk old bl. lab puppy. She is very sweet and loving, and has a great personality but marley boston terrier has always been so well behaved even from the git go when we first go him.. so she has been a real trial.... We weren't expecting to get another dog and we found her cold and lost 4wks ago on the side of the road what was I to do?? we put up flyers and no one claimed her so we kept her.. she will be a good dog but can we fast forward 4 yrs??? LOL




I went to the Rings N Things bead show today and was unimpressed.. maybe because I haven't ever been before but I was expecting more.. they did have more beads than at the regular showroom but I was looking for cabochons and they had NONE!! I guess they only have strung beads...




Im looking forward to getting my pkg hopfully tomarrow from monsterslayer.com, ordered some stuff to begin torching pickle, flux, tweezers, soldering block. I'm starting out small, making some balled headpins, and will be getting some metal next week to start practicing.. if anyone has words of wisdom I would love to hear them..since I am going to teach myself.. If I can find a class in my area I will take it but so far cannot find one...




I did post some new earrings yesterday on etsy.. so checkem out!

No comments:

Post a Comment